I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Until you showed me what you were about. Your true colors came out and your words couldn't hide the sin bcs the truth about where you been is in a fragrance I can't recognise.
Just standing there, scratching your head. Bloodshot eyes, drunk with regret. Hanging yourself ten feet over the edge. I'm done with this, feeling like an idiot. Loving you, I'm over it.
You, you are so yesterday. Never thought you'd lose my love this way. Now you come begging me to stay. See you, you are so yesterday. I won't let you rain on my parade. I don't wanna hear a thing you say.
I'm standing here, pleading my case. You don't care to hear what I say. Hanging yourself ten feet over the edge.
My promises don't mean nothing. The end is so disgusting. And now you wanna reminisce. Say you wanna try again but we can't even be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment