Hi,
Happy Wednesday. I don't know why does it feels like Friday today. What's off with me. Wake up wake up! It is just Wednesday weh. Esok baru Khamis. Why I feel like time flies so moderate and slow nowadays. A week ago I got my second pay. Yayyy I am such a happy kid in light of the fact that this month ada reward/bonus for all the staffs. Not much but alhamdulillah.
It is not my first time working but it is my first employment after my graduation day and completed my studies. At least I can give some of my pay to my parents and siblings. My parents declined to accept because they want me to put aside for PTPTN installment. (my sisters, they even request more hahahahhaa). Talking about PTPTN, I am not paying for that yet. Sigh.. Don't bother, pandai pinjam pandai bayar. Time guna tak ingat dunia. Lol.
Without a doubt yea, cash isn't all that matters and can't purchase bliss and happiness yet everything needs cash these days. We can't keep running from it. Plus, semua benda pun nak naik rn. I am not sighing to it but as a freshie who just finished studies, it is quite challenging where as we need to face the new world out there and go through it. It is not easy man but we have to. Have faith and everything will be fine. InsyaAllah. We cannot predict what happen in future but as now we need to plan and be prepared. Or else, just go with the flow.
No comments:
Post a Comment