New semester has started. Fresh start. This is my first week. Second day of lectures. I already attended 3 classes so far. Quite boring yet I still feel excited. Bit boring because not so much things that we did. Just a simple briefing about how the class gonna work for the entire semester. And what the most exciting is, this semester gonna be my last which means I will graduate soon, InsyaAllah. After completing this semester, I will straight away go for my internship. Hell yeah, I can't wait to finish my studies and rock on my graduation day. But one thing is, surely I'm gonna miss my studies life and Sarawak. Yeah, Sarawak. A place that taught me how to survive and be independent. Three years in Sarawak, I think it's enough for me to show that I can challenge myself for being distant with my family especially. My dream is wanna travel all around the world and I hope Allah will grant it and make it easier for me to achieve it someday.
"To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It's not
about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about
thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll
experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people
think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge."